|App name||ByssWeather for Wear OS 220.127.116.11|
|Get on Playstore|
About this App
Weather and Radar for Wear OSNOW with Interactive Watch Faces!
NOW with Complications integration!androidcentral.com:
“This app is fantastic for anyone who wants a running update on the weather for the day. With nine different faces there are tons of options in how your weather is displayed, what information you get, and how you get it.”Featuring multiple Weather Watch Faces:
– TWO radar maps combinations including satellite view: visible and infrared
– 24h forecast with temperature, participation information
– minimalistic forecast in 2 versions – digital and analog
– stylish LCD + analog Watch Face
– smart forecast face
– ultra useful Meteogram Watch FaceMETAR notifications.App includes also standalone Wear App with all features if for some reason you don’t like to use Watch Face.Option to use special low power, low bit modes on all supported devices.
Battery indicator.You can check if rain is coming, directly on your wrist.Weather Radar (rain and snow) works in US, Canada, Mexico, Australia, UK, Ireland, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark (southern part only), Switzerland, Japan
Satellite coverage (visible and infrared – everywhere else)
In US it includes HD Radar information from NOAAWe worked hard and close with Google Team to deliver Interactive Watch Faces.
Now with one tap on watch face you change features.Changing readings: wind/temperature/humidity/dew point/cloud cover requires just one tap.HINT for Marshmallow users:
When watch face will not load after fresh install please look for Instaweather app on your watch and launch it, then accept permissions request. App and watch face will load next. This inconvenience will get fixed when Android on wear will get bump to 6.0