|App name||HUAWEI Petal Maps – Live GPS, Travel, Navigate & Traffic 188.8.131.521(002)|
Petal Maps Team
|Get on Playstore|
About this App
Petal Maps lets you explore the world around you in new ways. Available in over 140 countries and regions, it not only lets you get your current location, browse the map, search for places, and add your favorites, but also displays real-time traffic conditions, events, and loads more.
*Real-time traffic data is currently only available in certain countries/regions.[Browsing the map]· Zoom in and out, adjust the map position, and even tilt and rotate the viewing angle of the map. You can also use air gestures to control the map, switch between 2D and 3D map views, as well as view real-time traffic conditions as you browse.
· Use the Terrain layer to get a clearer overview of the land.
· Use the Weather layer to check the current weather and forecasts for different places.
· Use the COVID-19 layer to stay up-to-date with all the latest info about the virus, with data updated on a daily basis.[Finding places]· With a vast database of places, you’re sure to find the place you’re looking for.
· Enter keywords to get search recommendations, then simply tap a recommendation to view more details. Don’t worry if you can’t remember the exact place name – our fuzzy search has you covered.
· Use the category shortcuts to discover popular places nearby with a single tap.[Navigation]· Real-time traffic data helps you choose a faster route and avoid traffic jams. You can set route preferences as well as add multiple stops when planning the route.
· A multi-colored bar will show at the side of the screen when navigating, giving you an instant overview of the estimated traffic conditions for the whole route.
· Supports Head-up Display (HUD) for safer navigation when driving.
· Free up your screen during navigation by enabling Display over other apps. You’ll still see important navigation info, but you’ll be able to use other apps at the same time.
· Supports walking and cycling navigation, as well as navigating with a HUAWEI WATCH 3 series device.
· Use air gestures when navigating to switch between viewing the full route or just the current section for safer driving.
*Air gestures are currently only supported by Mate 30, Mate 40, and P40 series phones updated to EMUI 11.0 or above.[Personalized features]· Once you’ve set your home and work addresses, a commute card will appear below the map showing estimated travel times and traffic conditions to help you avoid the rush hour traffic.
· Choose from a variety of characterful vehicle icons.
· Organize your favorite places by dividing them into separate lists with their own icons.
· Keep your devices in sync with each other by syncing your data to the cloud with HUAWEI Mobile Cloud or Dropbox.[Create the map together]· Help others decide where to go by rating and reviewing places on the map.
· Add new places and report or edit incorrect information.[Feedback]Let us know about any issues or suggestions by going to Me > Help > Feedback in the app.Facebook-www.facebook.com/petalmapsglobal
Instagram-www.instagram.com/petalmaps/*For a better experience, make sure you have HMS Core downloaded and at least 3 GB of RAM.