|App name||Search Duplicate File (SDF) 4.172_super|
|Get on Playstore|
About this App
The duplicate files occupy a lot of storage space, slow down the file search speed and prevent you from downloading more music, photo, video or apps, it’s difficult to distinguish them one by one.With Search Duplicate File, an Android smart utility app, you can locate and remove these duplicate files easily and accurately! It can free up a lot of storage space on your Android device!>>> Features (Since 2011):★ Major ★
● Support for selecting any directory.
● Support mount points, find the TRUE duplicates.
● Support smart-selector, distinguish original and duplicates accurately.
● Protect your important files via “Lock folders” (Paid version only).
● Delete cache/unnecessary files via “Flagged folders”.
● Create file checksums.★ Add-ons ★
● Super search, support wildcard characters “*” and “?”.
● Similar images/app/file names.
● Camouflaged image/audio/video/app.
● Animated GIF/PNG/APNG/WEBP images.>>> How to:www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHMkb52RM_BUMkp–c1SA1LKWi2foqDyn>>> Known Issues:● Searching for large amount files may cause crash – OutOfMemoryError, to avoid this crash, please specify file size in Settings – General.
● Unable to delete files on Android 4.4 Kitkat external SD card because of Google’s Policy.
● In Gallery|Media Player apps, media files still there, or all disappeared.
1. Delete hidden file /sdcard/.nomedia.
2. Clear Media Storage data. Settings – Apps – All – Media Storage – Clear data.
3. Reboot your device and wait for a while.