|App name||Xperia Transfer 2 1.1.1.A.2.10|
Min: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23)
|Get on Playstore|
About this App
Xperia Transfer 2 allows you to transfer data from your previous iPhone or Android smartphone when you switch to a Sony Xperia.[Transferable data]
– Documents (Only from Android smartphones)
– Call history (Only from Android smartphones)
– Messages (SMS/MMS)
– Settings (Only from another Xperia)*DRM protected data cannot be transferred.
*From iCloud, you cannot transfer music or messages.
*From an Android smartphone via USB, files larger than 4GB cannot be transferred.
*From an iPhone running iOS11 or an earlier version, photo and video cannot be transferred via USB.
*Only files saved in the internal storage can be transferred.
*The transferred data will not be stored on the server.[Transfer methods]
– Transfer from Android smartphone to Xperia: USB, Wi-Fi Direct
– Transfer from iPhone to Xperia: USB, iCloud*When transferring through USB, you need a USB OTG adapter or another cable that can connect the two devices.[Supported devices]
– Receiving: Xperia smartphones released from 2021 onwards, Xperia 1 II, Xperia 10 II, Xperia 5 II, Xperia 1, Xperia 5, Xperia PRO
– Android smartphones with Android 6.0 or higher
– iPhones with iOS 9.0 or higher[Note]
– The type of data that can be transferred varies depending on the type of device and transfer method. Check what content can be transferred from the app screen.
– Confirm results after transferring important content.
– Data synced with online services such as contacts or calendar might not be transferred.[Trademark]
– Android is a registered trademark of Google LLC
– iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
– IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.